Safe Money Habits - Zelle®
September 24, 2021
As sending money online becomes easier and more accessible than ever before, it is important to be cautious and send your hard-earned cash safely.
Whether you’re sending your best friend birthday money, paying the babysitter after they agreed to stay late on short notice, or splitting a meal with your coworker, you can trust Zelle®. Zelle® is a fast, safe, and easy way to send and receive money directly from one bank account to another – and it’s now available in your First Home Bank mobile app.
Although Zelle® is secure and user-friendly, there are steps you can take to further guarantee you’re protected and that your money goes to the right person every time.
- Only send money to people you know and trust
- You should never send money online without knowing the person you are sending it to personally.
- Confirm that you have the correct mobile number or email address before sending
- Double-checking before transferring funds will help guarantee that your money is going to the right person!
- Confirm the amount before sending
- Even though you might be willing to do anything for your sister, it’s smart to make sure you are sending her the $50 you owe her, instead of an accidental $500.
When you send your money online safely, the benefits speak for themselves!
- Safe, Fast and Easy
- The days of waiting to be paid back in cash in person are over! Thanks to money transfer programs like Zelle®, you’ll be able to pay and get paid with the click of a button.
- Zelle® is free to use through your First Home Bank mobile app or online banking platform!
- Available anytime and anywhere
- Gone are the days when you have to wait for business hours to access your cash.With Zelle®, you can send someone money anytime and anywhere.
Download the First Home Bank mobile app today in the Apple App Store
or Google Play
and start sending money safely with Zelle®!